Relay Event Details
The Relay For Life of Eugene / Springfield begins on Friday, July 20, 2018 at noon and will continue till 10am on Saturday, July 21, 2018. Please consult the "Schedule of Events - Main Stage
" for ceremony times. Relay is being held at PK Park, - 2760 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Eugene, OR
Last Minute Reminders
If you have any questions, look for Relay committee members in their red shirts.
- NO ANIMALS except for service animals.
- NO outside ALCOHOL, TOBACCO OR FIREARMS are allowed within the boundaries of the Relay.
- Only water and coffee are permitted on the turf field. All other beverages and food should be consumed in the designated picnic areas.
- Parents or chaperones must accompany participants under the age of 18.
- Please be careful to not damage the turf fields. No use of stakes on the turf surface.
- Drink lots of water.
- Please HELP US keep the event and campsites clean.
- For the safety of all participants we ask that the track be free of wheeled items unless they are wheelchairs with wide tires or strollers under the guidance of an adult.